Apply for the
Sr. Account Manager, Multi-family position
"*" indicates required fields
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager to drive sales and expand our presence in the Mid-Atlantic region. In this role, you will focus on targeting large residential condominium and rental properties in the greater Washington DC and Baltimore area. Your primary responsibility will be to manage the entire sales process, from prospecting to closing deals. We are looking for someone with a passion for clean energy and transformative technology.
- Expand our customer base in the Mid-Atlantic region, focusing on multi-family residential properties.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, from prospecting to deal closure.
- Develop a strong understanding of energy and real estate policies, programs, and market conditions in the area.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including property managers and board members.
- Conduct sales presentations and effectively communicate the value proposition of our energy efficiency solutions.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to develop customized proposals for clients.
- Maintain a sales pipeline through proactive prospecting and networking.
- Represent our company at industry events to enhance our brand presence.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional sales experience.
- Strong knowledge of the multi-family residential in the Washington DC market. (MUST HAVE)
- Background in HVAC, building automation, energy systems, property technology, or real estate.
- Proven track record of successful sales performance.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Join our client in making a positive impact on reducing carbon emissions and driving energy efficiency. Apply now to be part of their growing team!
Please note that some information may have been removed or condensed for brevity.