Apply for the
Northeast Account Executive (Multi-family) position
"*" indicates required fields
Northeast Account Executive (Multi-family)
Greater New York City & Philadelphia Metropolitan Areas
Are you ready to join a dynamic and rapidly growing submetering market leader? We are seeking a highly motivated Northeast Account Executive (Multi-family) to drive our client’s business to new heights in the Greater New York City and Philadelphia Metropolitan Areas.
About the Company:
Our client stands as the largest submetering provider in New York and a top 5 player in North America. With over two decades of experience, they have pioneered the Submetering as a Service model, owning and managing submetering assets within multifamily residential buildings. In the eyes of residents, our client is the utility. Their end-to-end services include design, installation, billing, and customer support.
With one of the top infrastructure investors backing them, our client has access to the resources, expertise, and global reach to fuel their growth and innovation.
Empowering our clients to make their buildings more marketable and residents to reduce their energy consumption through trustworthy submetering solutions.
Reporting directly to the US General Manager & Senior Vice President of Sales, this role offers a unique opportunity to be a driving force in our client’s market expansion. As a Northeast Account Executive (Multi-family), you will focus on forging strong relationships with key decision makers in the real estate development industry, presenting our solutions, and exceeding sales targets.
- Present and sell company solutions effectively, showcasing our value proposition
- Cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders in the multifamily residential building industry
- Prospect for new leads and accounts
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and necessary documentation
- Identify and overcome sales objections
- Accurately track sales activities in Salesforce
- Negotiate agreements
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop client solutions and ensure client satisfaction
- Participate in industry events, such as tradeshows and conferences
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years of sales experience with real estate developers and Multi-Family property managers (experience with submetering is a plus)
- Proven track record in B2B solution selling, consistently exceeding sales objectives
- Passion for achieving win-win outcomes with clients
- Self-starter with a “business ownership” mindset and a drive to succeed
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creativity and humor are highly desirable; honesty and integrity are a must.
Join our clients team and be part of our exciting journey in reshaping the submetering industry. If you are ready to make a significant impact and share in our commitment to excellence, apply today!