Apply for the
*CLOSED* CAISO Account Executive – Energy Solutions position
"*" indicates required fields
We are seeking a motivated West Region Account Executive to join our Sales Team. As an Account Executive, you will focus on serving clients and driving growth opportunities in the energy sector, specifically in CAISO (California Independent System Operator). This remote position requires candidates to be located in California.
- Identify and cultivate sales opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with utilities, facility personnel, energy brokers, consultants, and solution providers.
- Provide energy solutions that address customers’ business problems.
- Collaborate with customers and sales partners to identify optimal energy programs and solutions.
- Meet sales quotas for new business and expansions.
- Collaborate with operations and internal account management for customer performance and contract renewal.
- Relevant sales experience in the energy, energy efficiency, or distributed energy resource sector.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing energy solutions.
- Familiarity with Demand Response (DR) programs and knowledge of energy markets and utilities.
- Excellent communication skills and strong listening abilities.
- Ability to work effectively with customers and internal teams.
- Organized and analytical, with the ability to manage multiple activities.
- Dedicated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ethical character and ability to thrive in a diverse environment.
- Customer-focused with a sense of urgency.
- 7-10 years of strategic business-to-business or consultative selling experience or 5 years of energy-related selling experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in North American deregulated power markets is a plus.
- Legal eligibility to work in the United States.
Joining our team offers a unique opportunity to work in a growing company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We prioritize employee development and offer a comprehensive benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Please note that some information may have been removed or condensed for brevity.